Home page and site navigation
A desktop homepage often serves many purposes, but the mobile homepage should focus on connecting users to the content they’re looking for.
- Keep calls to action front and center
- Keep menus short and sweet
- Make it easy to get back to the home page
- Don\’t let promotions steal the show
Site search is vital for helping mobile users find what they’re looking for in a hurry.
- Make site search visible
- Ensure site search results are relevant
- Implement filters to narrow results
- Guide users to better site search results
The customer journey is getting more complex, and users expect to convert on their own terms. Put your users in control.